CFSC / CRFSC (Barrie Location)
(consisting of the Canadian Firearms Safety Course & Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Course)
- December 15 & 15 (CFSC & CRFSC)
- January 12 (CFSC)
- January 19 (CFSC)
- January 20 (CRFSC)
- January 19-20 (CFSC & CRFSC)
- February 9 (CFSC)
- February 16 (CFSC)
- February 17 (CRFSC)
- February 16-17 (CFSC & CRFSC)
- March 16 (CFSC)
- March 23 (CFSC)
- March 24 (CRFSC)
- March 23-24 (CFSC & CRFSC)
- March 30 (CFSC)
- April 13 (CFSC)
- April 19 (CFSC, Good Friday)
- April 20 (CRFSC, Sat. of Easter Weekend)
- April 19-20 (CFSC & CRFSC)
- April 27 (CFSC)
ONE-STOP Course (Barrie Location)
(consisting of the Canadian Firearms Safety Course to get your PAL and Hunter Education)
- December 8-9 (CFSC/Hunter Education)
- December 9 (Hunter Education)
- January 12-13 (CFSC & Hunter Education)
- January 13 (Hunter Education)
- February 3 (Hunter Education)
- February 9-10 (CFSC & Hunter Education)
- February 10 (Hunter Education)
- March 16-17 (CFSC & Hunter Education)
- March 17 (Hunter Education)
- March 30-31 (CFSC & Hunter Education)
- March 31 (Hunter Education)
- April 13-14 (CFSC & Hunter Education)
- April 14 (Hunter Education)
- April 27-28 (CFSC & Hunter Education)
- April 28 (Hunter Education)
To register for One-Stops or CFSC/CRFSC, please see contact information below.
- If only the CFSC (PAL) is required you can select from the ONE-STOP and CFSC/CRFSC dates (1st day). You can also register for Hunter Ed. by itself if you’re planning to hunt with a crossbow only or have already your PAL.
- Extra courses may be added depending on demand
- Pre-registration including payment required for all courses
- Favorable instructor / student ratio of max. 1:10 for CFSC & CRFSC (max. of 10 students per instructor)
- Written exam and practical test will be done the same day.
- Special classes can be arranged using our classroom or your facilities for a minimum of 8 participants during the week, weeknights or available weekends. (slightly higher fees may apply if instructor has to travel more than 30 minutes to an out-of-town classroom).
Pre-Registration and the following DEPOSITS are required in advance to guarantee your seat:
- a) CFSC – $100.00
- b) CRFSC – $100.00
- c) Hunter Ed. – $100.00
- d) CFSC & CRFSC – $150.00
- e) CFSC & Hunter Ed. – $150.00
- f) all 3 courses – $200.00
Several options are available to register for our courses:
- by email and E-transfer
- dropping off deposit at our home in Barrie
- mailing a cheque if time permits
Once deposit has been received your seat is then fully guaranteed.
A time needs to be pre-arranged between 10am – 8pm if you’re planning to sign up at our home. Please contact:
Barb at 705.726.2651 or email at email@example.com to pre-arrange an appointment before coming by.
Barb at firstname.lastname@example.org or Paul Carson 705-726-8547 to pre-arrange an appointment before coming by.
Taking the Course:
The non-restricted Canadian Firearms Safety Course (CFSC) begins at 8:00 am. Please arrive 10 minutes before starting time. Course consists of 10 hours of instructions with a short break for lunch. Written exam & practical test will be done on the same day.
The restricted Canadian Firearms Safety Course (CRFSC) begins at 8:30 am. and finishes around 5.00 pm. Written exam and practical test will be done at the end of the day.
Ontario Hunter Education Program (OHEP) starts at 8:00 am. Please arrive 10 minutes early. There’s a short break for lunch and course is usually finished by 6:00 pm. Written exam will be done on the same day.
NOTE: One I.D. with picture is required for the CFSC, CRFSC and also Hunter Education
- 7 or more days before scheduled date: Full refund (minus $21.00 for the cost of the manual if received before course)
- 7 days or less before scheduled date: No refund. (Please call us immediately if you’re unable to attend, we may be able to find a replacement)
Commerce Park Drive
121 Commerce Park Drive, Barrie, ON L4N 8X1 (see on map or use Mapleview Drive W. exit from HWY. 400)